Conscious Parenting Advocate
I believe that as we move ahead outwardly in our lives,
we also expand into greater inner awareness and purpose.
I am committed to continually grow in awareness and consciousness
while I participate thoughtfully in my family, community and the world.
Passionate about facilitating positive change for families, I am inspired by
family dynamics that embrace teamwork as well as individual authenticity.
Being on the water makes my soul sing and I am active in supporting several youth sailing programs as well as ocean conservancy.
Credentials and Experience:
• Masters Degree, Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica
• Certified Soul-Centered Professional Coach, University of Santa Monica
• Independent Facilitator of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way (TM) curriculum
• Former Teen Group Advisor & Workshop Facilitator, Center for Spiritual Living
• Former Mentor, Newport Harbor High School Junior Mentor Program
"Mary listens deeply and has a special ability to reach the essence of an issue quickly." - B.M.
"Mary Menninger is one of those who listen and hear beyond your words to what you're trying to say,
actively passive to allow you to discover what you choose...without judgment, just discovery.
A neutral, loving springboard to your own evolution.
Mary is not only a beneficial presence, but provides an atmosphere that enhances
your discovery of you."